Just to let you know,we have...

Monday, December 22, 2008

BEWARE OF YOUR BOUNDARIES!!

“What If You Fall In Love With Your Best Friend’s Girlfriend”


A common question that I get from my friend(ehm2) recently, “What should I do if I fall for my best friend’s
girlfriend?”

I literally terkezutzz in disbelief every time I think
this question because personally, I think the answer to this question
is very clear to any man with some sense of honor.

Your best friend’s girlfriend should be off limits,
PERIOD. It doesn’t matter how much you are attracted to her.
He is your best friend’s girlfriend! Don’t steal her!

We may be living in modern times, but when it comes
to friendship and brotherhood, LOYALTY and TRUST are still
VERY important.

Don’t be like TROY, because of woman, two countries in war….
Try to be A MAN WITH HONOR…

Don’t make yourself regret for your whole life because of one woman…

This is what can i say:
Women come, women go, but best friends are for life!
There is absolutely no reason for you to have
to hit on your best friend’s girlfriend. Learn how you can
attract other quality women…

Now go take a cold shower and stop thinking about
your friend’s girlfriend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hye...u're rite..never jeopardize ur friendship 4 a woman...same goes 4 the women...but here's da situation? can u fall in luv wif ur bestfriend's ex-girlfriend or vice versa 4 da ladies? could u be ignorant of da fact dat the woman/ man was once ur bestfriend's most beloved person?? if u do, how would u deal with it??

Related Posts with Thumbnails