Just to let you know,we have...

Sunday, June 13, 2010

He Got an Angel Hand....

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
Thomas A. Edison

what is the first thing pop up at ur brain when u see this picture?
when i saw dis kids carving using knife at the claypots...it appear like this...."gosh!!!what a hand!"
the hand of angel...phew...
not a hand of god like Diego Maradona (fat-junkies-macam best)

obviously...
this kids have talents...
and hardwork...
non-stop practice...over and over again..
just like Thomas A.Edison...
who invented the yellow bulb...
my dad told me....
ohhh...
i miss my family i think...
alhamdulillah..thx god..finally my sister, nadia got MRSM..
after we pray hard...she wants it so much..i knew..
hopefully she got what she wants in future...
ok lah...
this friday my minor thesis exam..
pray for me...
sigh..
-end-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails