Just to let you know,we have...

Thursday, August 12, 2010

the world is just awesome-Discovery Channel..

ohhh
i cant get this song out of my hand...
awesome!!!
this commercial from Discovery Channel..
Boom De Ya..Boom De Yaa
its really catchy and creative...







1st part
keep watch and see  my view of world





2nd part.....
its actually remind me...what makes me really2 fall in love to photography..
bcoz i like how he Discovery Channel showed to us about world..
even every moment..
how awesome the world is..
here some of my view about awesomeness of world..
direct from my cornea..
the red twilight ever...(plus me and reza dah kena geget nyamuk)
most awesome HDR i ever take...location..cinulang..Bandung


2 comments:

duchess11 is DiBaH said...

always support u!!
even it takes halfway around the world for you to take your pictures :)

dr hakim said...

loveyou

Related Posts with Thumbnails